Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sandpaper...


(Copy-paste from my friendster blog)


Yesterday was my 3rd session with my psychotherapist..
I submitted myself to their team, because of the many factors in my life now...
Basically, I am focusing in stress and anger management..
I do not want to continue hating people, whose ultimate purpose in life is to continue hating me.. he he
I am firm I will not love them either... I just want to control my emotions.. in short I want to be as plastic, as tupperware as them... ha ha
and this what I learned from my session yesterday..
"People are often unreasonable and self centered: forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives: be kind anyways.
If you're successful, you'll win some false friends and some true enemies:
pursue to succeed anyway."
Treat this people as sandpaper in your life... as they rub you,
you'll end up getting polished, while they will end up worn out...
I notice this to be true... kasi my course mate even commented that I look fresh in class this morning, while I am doing the power presentation of our paper on Migration as a Diplomatic Tool.. (sayang nga lang he is a she.. he he)
and the people whom I am trying to avoid as being vexations to the spirit.. end up getting all pruned out.. he he

No comments:

Post a Comment