Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Espanol Lengua Extranjera


Spanish as a Foriegn Language

As soon as I was diagnosed, I gave myself (just) two weeks to sulk and pity myself.... Then I prayed real hard as if there is no more tomorrow...

I grabbed a paper and a pen and list everything that I want to do before I become a firefly... It's really not wanting to have more material things, which I realized I will just leave here on earth as soon as my fireflies wings flutters.. But it it more of doing what I think neede to be done...

On top of my list: to learn 2 more foreign languages... Spanish and French... at last when I meet Spanish or French speaking fireflies up there, I could express myself well... he he

Espanol is on top my list: I remembered when I was a freshie ArtLets student at University of Santo Tomas, we had to hurdle 2 semesters of Spanish class under Senora de Gonzales... and mind you it was not an elective subject wherein we have the option wether to take it or not... I was ONE of THOSE subject we HAVE to TAKE... okay!okay! so much of the stresses there.. he he

That was the year when Instituto Cervantes in Kalaw St. had just finished its construction.
Under the auspicies of Senora de Gonzales, our class was offered scholarship by the Instituto... It was AN SCHOLARSHIP really...

Imagine this: on Saturdays (UST's class schedule then was Tues-Sat... also Instituto) I belonged to the morning class-- so during Saturday afternoons, a bus will pick us at UST campus, bring us to Instituto, learn the Spanish Language with snacks, then again we will be brought back to UST campus before 5PM.... GRATIS!!! all for FREE!!!!

Part of our curricula under the Instituto was to greet the Queen of Spain, Queen Sophia during her visit to the Phils. for the inauguration of Instituto Cervantes... and it is all up to us if we still wanted to continue the course...

---well, after weeks of GRATIS and all--- and after greeting Queen Sophia with Buenas Dias!!! we shelved the whole idea... and focused on just passing the Spanish subject required by the Arts & Letters Department.. he he

Now, I again enrolled myself (sin gratis... he he) and so proud about my tongue twistings and remembering the abecedario.. ha ha

Hoping to pass lebel sais....!!!

As to the French Class--- I will take one step at a time...

I wanted to share with you a song by Alexander Acha, a balladeer from Mexico (pronounced as Me-hi-co)

I feel in love the moment I heard the song.... it's so enchanting.... I am sure even though you do not understand any of the words in there, just by listening to the melody, you'll be enchanted as I am..

the lyrics:

TE AMO
Amo toda tu figura modelo de lo increíble
Belleza y virtud en una tu soltura al perdonar
No dejas morir a nadie y vas sembrándonos ilusiones
Tú no sabes lo que causas
Creo que aun no te has dado cuenta
Haces que la gente agradezca tu existencia
Te amo más que a un nuevo mundo
Más que a un día perfecto
Más que a un suave vino
Más que a un largo sueño
Más que a la balada de un niño cantando
Más que a mi música más que a mis años
Más que a mis tristezas más que a mis quehaceres
Más que a mis impulsos más que a mis placeres
Más que a nuestro juego preferido
Más aun que esto te amo
Amo toda tu persona parábola de la vida
Poderosa cenicienta
Tu destreza para amarnos
No olvidas dolor de nadie y te desvives por alegrarnos
No has notado lo que eres y me aterra que lo notes
Haces que las rosas se peleen por ser tu broche
Te amo más que a un nuevo mundo
Más que a un día perfecto
Más que a un suave vino
Más que a un largo sueño
Más que a la balada de un niño cantando
Más que a mi música más que a mis años
Más que a mis tristezas más que a mis quehaceres
Más que a mis impulsos más que a mis placeres
Más que a nuestro juego preferido
Más aun que esto te amo
Más que un largo viaje
Más que a un turbio campo
Más que a un viejo amigo
Más que a cualquier santo
Más que a tu pureza adornada de errores
Más que a tu tenacidad que no se rompe
Más que a tu alegría más que a tus colores
Más que a tu sensualidad que crees que
Mas que a nuestro beso primero
Más aun que esto te amo
Más que a nuestro beso primero
Más aun que esto te amo
Más que a nuestro beso primero
Más aun que esto te amo más
Que a nuestra mágica noche de bodas
Más aun que esto te amo… te amo...

If you'll having a hard time--- he he.. here's the English translation, I said I haven't passed lebel sais yet so excuse my very poor translation... there are some spanish word no eslomismo with that of the English word...

here goes:

I LOVE YOU
Master all your figure model of the incredible thing
Beauty and virtue in one your soltura when pardoning
You do not let die to anybody and you are seeding illusions to us
You do not know what causes
I believe that not yet you have realized
Cause that people are thankful for your existence
I love you more than to a new world
More than to a perfect day
More than to a smooth wine
More than to a long dream
More than to the ballad of a boy singing
More than music more than to my years
More than to my sadnesses more than to my tasks
More than to my impulses more than to my pleasures
More than to our favourite game
Still more that this I love you
Master all your person parabola of the life
Powerful ashen
Your skill to love to us
You do not forget pain anybody and you are completely devoted to cheer to us
You have not noticed what you are and me aterra you notice that it
Cause that the roses fight themselves for being your clasp
I love you more than to a new world
More than to a perfect day
More than to a smooth wine
More than to a long dream
More than to the ballad of a boy singing
More than music more than to my years
More than to my sadnesses more than to my tasks
More than to my impulses more than to my pleasures
More than to our favourite game
Still more that this I love you
More than a long trip
More than to a turbid field
More than to an old friend
More than to any saint
More than to your adorned purity of errors
More than to your tenacity that is not broken
More than to your joy more than to your colors
More than to your sensuality that you think that you hide
More than to our kiss first
Still more that this I love you
More than to our kiss first
Still more that this I love you
More than to our kiss first
Still more that this I love you more
That to our magical night of weddings
Still more that this I love you… I love you

Try to listen at youtube and tell me if your not smitten by Alexander Acha's appeal..
el hombre muy simpatico... he he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT89qsVzJoE

No comments:

Post a Comment